And when we decide to actually live every day in a Friendly Universe, the universe will respond in kind…this is the purpose of this blog...to assist you to live in a Friendly Universe

"To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy...is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

To my readers:  

I have a new blog for Foodies!  I have researched and written over 100 articles on the history of food and cookbooks. I think you will find them interesting and enjoyable.  Please visit all my articles and posts, as well as resources online where you can  purchase great specialty food items which I write about:     www.thefoodieuniverse.com





I have always felt that Gratitude is the one of the most important qualities of life...here is a wonderful exercise to help you get started:  The Gratitude Cleanse:   http://c3ac933fujq9ze3hq7ylidirlo.hop.clickbank.net/